The Govt has mandated that all schools need to have a bathroom but the need is for water and clean drinking water. AJ will pilot a Campaign to help with a Bore and set up a small RO water Purification Plant.
- Day 1: Leave from Hyd by 7am to Machanpally (Near Mahbubnagar) to volunteer in Water Plant finishing touches and dedication, we should take some clothes with us to distribute as this is a poor area. Reach Vijayawada in the evening and stay at a Hotel.
- Day 2: Go to St.Josephs Orphanage, meet and greet and share a Meal with Kids. Reach a High school and participate in Supplies Distribution, if time permits participate in Distribution of School Fees to Ravi Varre YC Kids Come back to Hotel
- Day 3: Leave to Machilipatnam and Participate in Diabetes and Elderly Medical Camps and Leave from there to Vizag, stay the night at Green Park.
- Day 4: Go to Araku and Volunteer at Think Peace schools and stay the night close by at resort to be finalized by Sridhar.
- Day 5: We get up and spend more time at Think Peace or visit Pratyusha Orphanage and then come back to Green Park by Afternoon/ Early Evening have a Dinner there and stay the night.
- Day 6: Departure to respective places
We can refine this more with reservations and kick starting stuff as we know the interest of participants