Asha Jyothi is excited to provide Back to School kits to 200 Fairfax County school underprivileged kids. In addition, Asha Jyothi is exploring ways to give back locally by adopting a Fairfax County school where the demographics is below poverty line.
AJ is organizing a book drive to collect books for elementary school kids, come join us to make this a success.
Book Donation Guidelines
- Children’s books for kids aged birth to 10 years old; no teen or adult books, please.
- Children’s books in new or gently used condition – no missing covers, torn pages, or pages with coloring/writing on them.
- Children’s books printed within the last fifteen years, so a print date of 2000 – present.
Note : A great rule of thumb: if you would gift it to someone, then it’s good enough for our use.
BOOKS WE DO NOT ACCEPT :
- Adult books or novels
- Young adult/teen books or novels
- Books printed more than 15 years ago
- Damaged books