- Event Time 8:00 am-12:00 pm
- Event Start Date September 17, 2017
- Event Location 4250 Fairfax Corner Ave, Fairfax, VA 22030
Certified course with a friendly atmosphere, Asha-Jyothi is rated as one of the best 5K Run/Walk in the city by the Washington Post! The course will have 2 water stops, course marshals and clear marking throughout the route, make it a great place to run a 5K. Asha-Jyothi 5K Run is a fun family event for both adults and kids of all ages, after the race, there will be medals for the 1-mile finishers, delicious food, and Bollywood dance/music to keep you on your toes.
Price increases on or prior to a week before the race day!
Registration Closes Friday 09/15 at 8PM!
In person registration can be done at packet pickup location below on Saturday and onsite at the race location on Sunday Sept 17.
Packet Pickup Details:
- Saturday Sept 16th, 11 am – 1 pm at Ashburn @Potomac River Running Store 43150 Broadlands Center Plaza,Suite 154, Ashburn, VA 20148
- Saturday Sept 16th, 3 PM – 6 PM at Fairfax @Potomac River Running Store 11895 Grand Commons Ave, Fairfax, VA 22030
Ffx Corner 5k Route Map:5k Route Map