Asha Jyothi Team is planning an Immersion Trip to India from July 16th 2018 to July 20th 2018 to commemorate the 10 years of our journey of giving. Everybody is welcome to partake, regardless of age. Children must be accompanied by parents. AJ team will plan for bus travel, food and boarding for the duration of the trip. Price per person is approximately 800$ and this will cover bus travel + food + boarding cost for the 5 days of the trip from Hyderbad to Vizag.
We have a count of 35 so far (March 13 2018) , excited to receive many more RSVPs and we hope that this experience will be a memory of a lifetime for you and your kids.
Below is the high-level itinerary
- Day 1: Leave from Hyd by 7am to Machanpally (Near Mahbubnagar) to volunteer in Water Plant finishing touches and dedication, we should take some clothes with us to distribute as this is a poor area. Reach Vijayawada in the evening and stay at a Hotel.
- Day 2: Go to St.Josephs Orphanage, meet and greet and share a Meal with Kids. Reach a High school and participate in Supplies Distribution, if time permits participate in Distribution of School Fees to Ravi Varre YC Kids Come back to Hotel
- Day 3: Leave to Machilipatnam and Participate in Diabetes and Elderly Medical Camps and Leave from there to Vizag, stay the night at Green Park.
- Day 4: Go to Araku and Volunteer at Think Peace schools and stay the night close by at resort to be finalized by Sridhar.
- Day 5: We get up and spend more time at Think Peace or visit Pratyusha Orphanage and then come back to Green Park by Afternoon/ Early Evening have a Dinner there and stay the night.
- Day 6: Departure to respective places
In addition, AJ will pilot a Campaign to help with Water Bore and set up a small RO water Purification Plant during the trip.
- Please feel free to pass on the word to your friends and family.