Majority of the population in India lacks basic healthcare. Altruistic individuals that want to help, typically find it hard that their help reaches the needy. Such individuals can join hands with Asha-Jyothi.
Individuals can leverage Asha-Jyothi Team and its expertise to achieve their charitable goals. The involvement can vary depending on the interests of the individuals.
Some examples of such involvement include:
- Identify the individuals in need of medical care.
- Identify the appropriate care providers to help the individuals in need and ensure proper care.
- Organize camps to provide vaccinations and health check-ups.
- Provide rehabilitation support by funding wheel chairs, crutches, etc.
- Undertake public health improvement initiatives such as building water purification plants.